All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to reading Lonergan Bernard Lonergan's Insight, one of the great philosophical works of the 20th century, is without question a challenging book for beginning readers. In this practical and welcome work, Terry J. Tekippe provides readers with a first reading guide, emphasizing what is truly essential and central to the book. The plan of the guide is t to cover everything in the book, but to assign readings of only certain chapters or parts of chapters. This will allow readers to make their way through a first reading without becoming distracted. The author provides a summary of each chapter and questions for reflection. This book: --makes Lonergan accessible to nprofessionals. --is an important teaching tool. --is reader-friendly.
- Author BiographyTerry J. Tekippe is a Roman Catholic priest who holds a Ph.D. in theology from Fordham University, and a Ph.D. in philosophy from Tulane University. He is professor of philosophy and theology at Notre Dame Seminary, New Orleans, LA.
- Author(s)Terry J. Tekippe
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.