All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionSource Books in Architecture is a new series focusing on new single works by significant architects. Sponsored by Ohio State University, the series reveals the architectural motivations and techniques behind each building. The Source Books document each work with sketches, models, renderings, working drawings, and photographs at a level of detail that allows complete and careful study of the project from its conception to the completion of design and construction - the musical score to the architect's symphony. The graphic component is accompanied by commentary from the architect and critics to further explore both the technical and cultural content of the work.The intensity and timelessness of Bernard Tschumi/Zenith de Rouen provides a detailed presentation of Bernard Tschumi's recently completed concert hall and exhibition complex in Rouen, France.
- Author BiographyTodd Gannon is a lecturer in architectural theory and design at the Knowlton School of Architecture and a project designer at Acock Associates Architects in Columbus, Ohio.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Kipnis
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- Series TitleSource Books in Architecture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Note101 colour, 102 black & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width210 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLaurie A. Gunzelman,Todd Gannon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.