All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWith these 60 recipes, you'll get to savour berries in all ways imaginable: fruit wine, jams, jellies, grilled swordfish with blueberries, clafouti, fois gras with figs, soups, crepes. Jean-Paul Grappe's vast teaching and culinary experience has made him one of the most well-kwn and well-respected chefs in Quebec.
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Grappe has been a chef since 1956 and a master chef since l'Expo 67. His popularity has ensured the success of many restaurants. Since 1984, he has been teaching the students of l'Institute de tourisme et d'hotellerie du Quebec.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Grappe
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width218 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.