All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBerries are outrageously delicious, convenient, and a potent health food that can help alleviate conditions as wide-ranging as heart disease, arthritis and diabetes. Now, berries of all kinds, in a host of forms have found a place among mainstream foodies and home cooks who want an easy, tasty way to add fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, and healing phytonutrients to their diets. Here, you'll find a complete guide to these powerfruits, with information on buying and storage, an overview of their nutritional benefits, 75 tempting recipes for delicious smoothies, appetizers, snacks, and meals, as well as beauty goods, and sidebars with interesting facts and trivia.
- Author BiographyStephanie Pedersen, MS, CH HC, AADP, is a holistic nutritionist, cookbook author, health educator, and media host. She is the co-author of Chia: The Complete Guide to the Ultimate Superfood; and author of Kale: The Complete Guide to the World's Most Powerful Superfood and Coconut: The Complete Guide to the World's Most Versatile Superfood (all Sterling). To learn more about Stephanie, visit StephaniePedersen.com.
- Author(s)Stephanie Pedersen
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleSuperfood Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.