Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionChildren will be intrigued as they travel into town with Bertha and learn a few things along the way about road signs, friendship and the importance of lending a helping hand.
- Author BiographyAnn Fritts Welch is a full time mom of six. She is living in Lexington, North Carolina, where she is currently working on her next book. Anns hobbies include ghost hunting, playing hide and seek, coloring easter eggs and making sure there are enough cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.
- Author(s)Ann Fritts Welch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.