Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.78
About this product
- DescriptionWith all Pam's trademark simplicity of line and characterisation, this is the perfect book to share with the littleies in your life. Together you can choose... are you happy or grumpy? Will you cry or will you sing? Straightforward comparative text about feelings with clean, clear art.
- Author BiographyPamela Allen's books are full of the music of language; they are 'fragments of theatre', designed to be read aloud and shared between an adult and a child. In 2004, Grandpa and Thomas won the Children's Book Council Book of the Year Award: Early Childhood. Is Your Grandmother a Goanna? won a 2008 Speech Pathology of Australia Book of the Year Award, as did Our Daft Dog Danny in 2010.
- Author(s)Pamela Allen
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitlePuffin Story Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.