All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn Beside the Seaside Carolyn Caldicott's mouthwatering recipes for fish and shellfish, picnics and packed lunches, beachside barbecues, homemade ice-cream - and more - combine with Chris Caldicott's magical photographs to evoke glowing memories of long, lazy bucket-and-spade days, of crabbing and rock-pooling, sandcastles, seagulls and sunsets.
- Author BiographyFor many years Chris and Carolyn Caldicott owned and ran the World Food Cafe in London's Covent Garden serving delicious vegetarian street food from recipes collected on their travels. The are co-authors of World Food Cafe, The Spice Routes, World Food Cafe 2, World Food Cafe Quick and Easy and The Vegetarian Bible.They have been featured cooking live on the Food Channel and the Restaurant Show and have been guests on America's Live Kitchen. After travelling to some of the most remote parts of the world as photogtrapher-in-residence for the Royal Geographical Association, Chris has continued his globe-trotting lifestyle as a freelance photographer and writer specialising in food and travel for magazines and newspapers including Vanity Fair, House and Garden, Conde Nast Traveller, Tatler, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, The New York Times and the Telegraph. Carolyn now works as a full-time author, food stylist and chef. As well as writing on food and travel for Elle magazine, she is the author of Vintage Tea Party, Rosehips on a Kitchen Table, Bombay Lunchbox and Traditional British Cooking. She ha recently been featured in OK magazine, the Telegraph Magazine, Observer Food Monthly, the Guardian and Sainsbury's magazine.
- Author(s)Carolyn Caldicott
- PublisherThe Pimpernel Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Pimpernel Press
- Content Note120 colour plates
- Weight771 g
- Width210 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Chris Caldicott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.