All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many of us, the quest for the perfect bottled salad dressing goes unrewarded. Unfortunately, bottled dressings never seem to capture the taste and freshness of the dressings prepared in fine restaurants. This book will end your search. You will find new and interesting salad dressing recipes as well as tasty versions of the classics. The recipes are easy eugh to whip up after a long day, yet worthy of serving at your finest dinner parties.
- Author BiographyStacey Printz
- Author(s)Stacey Printz
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNitty Gritty Productions,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight75 g
- Width150 mm
- Height115 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.