All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 400 jokes to smile, giggle and laugh your way through, 'Best Aussie Jokes' has a joke for nearly every occasion. Laughter is a powerful tonic for our physical and mental health and these jokes will ensure you become the life of the party. So get ready for a book full of belly laughs. A warning: Beware...laughing is addictive!
- Author BiographyMarguerite Marshall lives in Melbourne with husband Robert and has a grown up family. Marguerite is a journalist, having written for publications including The Age, The Herald, The West Australian and the Post Courier in PNG. She authored the history book Nillumbik Now and Then. For light relief she loves to share jokes.
- Author(s)Marguerite Marshall
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight232 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.