All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionBest Bike Rides Cape Cod and the Islands describes 40 of the greatest recreational rides in the Cape Cod area. Road rides, rail trails, bike paths, and single-track mountain bike rides all get included. Most rides are in the 5- to 35-mile range, allowing for great afteron outings and family adventures. Best Bike Rides Cape Cod and the Islands includes a map of each ride, a log of significant milepoints, a text description of the ride, a start-finish point with nearby motor vehicle parking, the GPS coordinates of the start-finish point, and color photos. Also included is information on local restaurants, lodging, maps, bicycle shops, other facilities for cyclists, and community resources.
- Author BiographyDr. Gregory T. Wright is a Cape Cod Executive Committee member of MassBike. A 20-year resident of the area, he loves to ride Cape Cod, whether it's road, trail, or off-trail.
- Author(s)Gregory Wright
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleBest Bike Rides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note44 colour illustrations, 41 maps
- Weight37 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.