All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionBest Bike Rides Connecticut describes 40 of the greatest recreational rides in the state, most within the 5- to 35-mile range, including road rides, rail rides, bike paths, and single-track mountain bike rides. The book features a map of each ride, significant milepoints, text descriptions, GPS coordinates of the start-finish point and nearby parking area, and color photos of one of the ride's highlights.
- Author BiographyDavid Streever is a writer and cyclist originally from the shores of the Connecticut River. He started out recreationally riding in his hilly hometown of East Haddam, and became a dedicated road cyclist and advocate with the help of his New Haven community. David is a professional writer who covered the 2015 UCI bike race in Richmond. In addition to cycling, he also writes essays about ethics, religion, and social issues. He now lives in Richmond, Virginia, in a rambling home in the city's historic Fan District, with his Virginian wife and their bike-hating dog and disinterested cat.
- Author(s)David Streever,Richard Durishin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleBest Bike Rides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note50 colour illustrations, 41 maps
- Weight34 g
- Width157 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.