Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for cyclists of all stripes, Best Bike Rides books offer a diverse array of scenic tours in and around some of America's largest urban destinations. Road rides, rail trails, bike paths, and single-track mountain bike rides all get included. Most rides are in the 5 to 30 mile range, allowing for great afteron outings and family adventures. Each book features 35-40 rides with color photos, maps, and point-by-point miles and directions.
- Author BiographyWayne D. Cottrell is a cyclist, author, runner, and civil engineering educator specializing in transportation. The author of Road Biking Utah (FalconGuides), he resides in Benicia, California.
- Author(s)Wayne D. Cottrell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleBest Bike Rides Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight35 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.