All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Illawarra boasts a huge range of beautiful environments, making the region perfect for exploring on foot. Best Bush, Coast and Village Walks of the Illawarra introduces the best walks for visitors and residents alike, ranging from leisurely beach-side strolls to the more rugged tracks deep in the bush. Detailed descriptions and maps help the reader explore the region's parks, bushland, rivers, coasts and most interesting urban areas. The book is richly illustrated with over 150 full-colour photographs and dozens of detailed maps. A summary table of walks indicating distances, facilities and highlights is included to help the reader find exactly the right walk for the occasion. Covers the full coastal stretch from the Royal National Park to Gerringong, perfectly complementing Sydney's Best Harbour and Coastal Walks and Sydney's Best Bush, Park and City Walks.
- Author BiographyJohn and Gillian Souter have been keen walkers for many years and are the authors of Besh Bush, Coast and Village Walks of the Shoalhaven.
- Author(s)Gillian Souter,John Souter
- PublisherBusiness & Professional Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2010
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBusiness & Professional Publishing
- Width130 mm
- Height220 mm
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $34.41
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $5.87Trending at AU $7.30
- AU $15.47Trending at AU $20.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.