CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.88
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.40
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $33.13
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $30.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Central Coast boasts a huge range of beautiful environments, making the region perfect for exploring on foot. Best Bush and Coastal Walks of the Central Coast introduces the best walks for visitors and residents alike, ranging from leisurely cliff-top strolls to the more rugged tracks deep in the bush. Detailed descriptions and maps help the reader explore the Central Coast's parks, bushland, lakes and coasts.The book is illustrated with over 150 full-colour photographs and dozens of detailed maps. A summary table of walks indicating distances, facilities and highlights is included. Walking chapters: Bouddi, Brisbane Water, Dharug, Central West, Gosford, The Entrance and further afield.
- Author BiographyMatt McClelland developed a love for wild places through the scouts. Matt established Wildwalks to share this passion with others. For this book Matt has documented walks in Dharug NP, Brisbane Water NP, Munmora SCA, Katandra Reserve and Kincumber Mountain. The Wildwalks team is a small team of professional bushwalkers, dedicated to making bushwalking more accessible and safer for our community. Kieran Babich, Peter Buckle and Craig McClelland documented walks for this title.
- Author(s)Matt McClelland
- PublisherWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos; maps
- Width130 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.