All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionDelicious dinners have never been so easy--or so inexpensive--to prepare. When both time and money are tight, it's tempting to buy cheap, processed foods, but it's t necessary. You can cook well with inexpensive cuts of meat, in-season vegetables that will fill you up, and a variety of side dishes to make based on what's on sale that week, or what's in your fridge. The fast and flexible recipes (you can swap ingredients if something is on sale) include: * Butternut Squash Chicken Pan Roast * BBQ-Beef Stuffed Potatoes * Tuna Hash Brown Casserole * Bacon and Chives Frittata * Slow Cooker Pork and Beans No matter your budget, the recipes, shopping lists, and tricks to stretch pricey ingredients are invaluable.
- Author BiographyMonica Sweeney is a writer and editor whose recipes have been in Food and Wine and Foodista. She lives in Boston, MA.
- Author(s)Monica Sweeney
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/08/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleBest Ever
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note50 color photographs
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.