Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionBest Easy Day Hikes Albuquerque includes concise descriptions of the best short hikes in the area, with detailed maps of the routes. The 20 hikes in this guide are generally short, easy to follow, and guaranteed to please.
- Author BiographyBruce Grubbs is an avid camper, backpacker, hiker, mountain biker, and cross-country skier who has been exploring the American desert for over thirty years. A professional outdoor writer and photographer, he has written more than twenty FalconGuides, including Hiking Arizona, Best Hikes Near Phoenix, Grand Canyon National Park Pocket Guide, and Basic Illustrated: Using GPS. He lives in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Author(s)Bruce Grubbs
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, maps
- Weight5 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.