All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning the border between Virginia and North Carolina, the Blue Ridge Parkway is the most heavily visited unit of the National Park system. These short, easy hikes will entice the more than twenty million annual visitors to stretch their legs and hit the trail. At-a-glance information and maps will help readers determine which hikes are the best for them.
- Author BiographyRandy Johnson is the author of Hiking the Blue Ridge Parkway and Hiking North Carolina (both FalconGuides). Previously the longtime editor of United Airlines' award-winning in-flight magazine, Hemispheres.
- Author(s)Randy Johnson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight7 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.