All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHikes varying from half-hour strolls to full-day adventures, this guidebook is for everyone, including families.
- Author BiographyRon Adkison (deceased), an avid hiker and backpacker, began his outdoor explorations at age six and went on to log more than 12,000 trail miles in ten Western states. He has walked every trail in this guide, most of them multiple times, to provide precise, firsthand information about the trails, as well as features of ecological and historical interest. Ron shared his love for the backcountry in this, one of his sixteen guidebooks covering wild country in the American West. For three years, JD Tanner and Emily Ressler were among an elite group of Leave No Trace Traveling Trainers. During this time they traveled more than 300,000 miles to lead hundreds of Leave No Trace workshops and trainings across the United States for professional guides, college students, land managers, partners, etc. for the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics organization. Both continue to travel to wild and wonderful corners of the United States, bringing with them their experience, understanding, and outdoor ethics to some of our more popular FalconGuides such as Hiking and Best Easy Day Hikes Grand Staircase-Escalante.
- Author(s)Ron Adkison
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notemaps
- Weight5 g
- Width261 mm
- Height18 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.