All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionBest Easy Day Hikes Houston includes concise descriptions of the best short hikes in the area, with detailed maps of the routes. The 20 hikes in this guide are generally short, easy to follow, and guaranteed to please.
- Author BiographyKeith Stelter has been hiking, writing and taking photographs for 40 years. He is the Hiking Editor-Texas, for radio/magazine, Great American Outdoor Trails, a radio show with a listening audience of 4.5 million. The program devotes 15 minute segments to hiking in Texas, and its Podcasts, along with a weekly web-based newsletter, are read by over 100,000 subscribers. Keith has also made numerous guest appearances on radio talk shows throughout Texas. Keith is also the Executive Director of the Texas Outdoor Writers Association (TOWA); and a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America (OWAA); Texas Master Naturalists; North American Nature Photographers Association (NANPA); and American Trails Association. His articles and photographs have been featured on several web-sites including, Travel with a Challenge and Trips and Journeys. Keith is a columnist for the HCN newspaper group, which serves the greater Houston area and has a total circulation of 745,000 readers. He is also the author of Best Hikes Near Austin and San Antonio, FalconGuides, 2008.
- Author(s)Keith Stelter
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notemaps
- Weight7 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.