All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionBest Easy Day Hikes Oklahoma City includes concise descriptions of the best short hikes in the area, with detailed maps of the routes. The 20 hikes in this guide are generally short, easy to follow, and guaranteed to please.
- Author BiographyGigi Ragland is a freelance journalist specializing in food, travel, and outdoor recreational writing. She is a native Oklahoman who grew up in Oklahoma City. She spent her childhood exploring the creek trails and local parks within the Bethany area where she lived.
- Author(s)Gigi Ragland
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight5 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.