All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionSurrounded by water, islands and mountains, Seattle ranks among the most scenic cities in North America. With miles of trails in the city and surrounding area, Seattle hikers can enjoy everything from urban hikes with spectacular views to quiet treks through old growth forests. Best Easy Day Hikes Seattle shares seventeen of the best trails Seattle has to offer, all within an hour's drive of downtown Seattle. With this book, you can discover the unmatched view of the city skyline from Duwamish Head, watch the constant parade of boat traffic as you stroll along the Ship Canal, or explore the nature-rich forests of Cascade foothills. With concise trail descriptions, driving directions, and detailed maps for half-hour strolls to half-day adventures, this handy pocket-size guidebook is for everyone, including families.
- Author BiographyAllen Cox is Editor-in-Chief of Northwest Travel Magazine and a freelance travel and lifestyle writer whose work appears in regional, national and international publications. Committed to excellence in travel and lifestyle journalism, Allen serves on the Board of Directors of International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association and is the founding chair of that organization's Awards Committee. He is also co-chair of Pacific NW Travel Writers Conference (Travel & Words conferences), an annual professional development and networking event held in the Pacific Northwest connecting writers, editors and destination marketers.
- Author(s)Allen Cox
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notemaps
- Weight5 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.