All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest Easy Day Hikes Yosemite National Park is a perfect guidebook for those who want to sample the best of Yosemite within an easy day's walk, from the world-famous domes and waterfalls of Yosemite Valley to the more remote, less well kwn, but equally spectacular corners of the park. From a short stroll to an extended ramble, this book is for hikers of almost every ability, age, and interest. This guidebook will tell you when to go, where to hike, and where to find the best photos, flowers, and wildlife watching.
- Author BiographySuzanne Swedo has been the director of W.I.L.D. since 1979, leading atural history-oriented adventure travel outings around the world for the Yosemite Conservancy. She has backpacked every continent. She is the author of numerous FalconGuides, including Hiking Yosemite National Park.
- Author(s)Suzanne Swedo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Weight181 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map, folded
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.