All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition in the Best Erotic Romance series delivers the sexy, sensual, romantic stories readers have come to expect from editor Kristina Wright since the first edition received a starred review and was hailed as deeply passionate by Publishers Weekly. The new installment continues a tradition of excellence, with stories from some of the brightest new stars in the genre, including Renee Luke, Malin James, and Crystal Jordan.
- Author BiographyDescribed by The Romance Reader as a budding force to be reckoned with, Kristina Wright (kristinawright.com) is the editor of over a dozen published and forthcoming Cleis Press anthologies, including the best-selling Fairy Tale Lust: Erotic Fantasies for Women. Other titles include: Dream Lover: Paranormal Tales of Erotic Romance; Steamlust: Steampunk Erotic Romance; Lustfully Ever After: Fairy Tale Erotic Romance; Duty and Desire: Military Erotic Romance; xoxo: Sweet and Sexy Romance and the Best Erotic Romance series. She is also the author/editor of the cross-genre Bedded Bliss: A Couple's Guide to Lust Ever After for Cleis Press and the author of the erotic romance Seduce Me Tonight for HarperCollins Mischief. Her fiction has been published in over one hundred anthologies and her nonfiction has appeared in numerous publications, both print and online. She holds degrees in English and humanities and has taught composition and world mythology at the college level. Originally from South Florida, Kristina is living happily ever after in Virginia with her husband, Jay, and their two little boys. Tiffany Reisz is the author of the internationally bestselling and award-winning Original Sinners series for Mira Books (Harlequin/Mills & Boon). Tiffany's books inhabit a sexy shadowy world where romance, erotica and literature meet and do immoral and possibly illegal things to each other. She describes her genre as literary friction, a term she stole from her main character, who gets in trouble almost as often as the author herself. She lives in Portland, Oregon.
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKristina Wright
- Foreword byTiffany Reiz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.