All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFood Optimising is the name given by Slimming World to their highly successful weight-loss technique that enables slimmers to lose weight without ever having to go hungry. It is the most slimmer-friendly eating system there is and is based on a deep understanding of the challenges faced by overweight people - foods are banned, there is calorie counting and there are hundreds of 'free foods' that can be eaten in unlimited amounts. Published to coincide with the 40th anniversary of Slimming World, Best Ever Recipes draws on Slimming World's 40 years of unrivalled experience in helping slimmers achieve their target weight. Packed with nutritional, lifestyle and diet information, as well as more than 120 new, healthy yet delicious recipes, it is the definitive guide to successful - and enjoyable - weight loss.
- Author BiographyThe astonishing success of Slimming World is legendary. Founded in 1969 by Margaret Miles-Bramwell, who remains its managing director, Slimming World is the UK's largest and most advanced slimming organisation. It currently manages thousands of classes across the country with over 250,000 members attending every month and another 150,000 attending free as successful Target members. Between 10-30,000 members join each week and around 2,000 reach their personal target every month.
- Author(s)Slimming World
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight903 g
- Width200 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.