All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionThere are some things that just belong together milk and cookies, pen and paper, salt and pepper, all best friends forever. This charming book of friendship is full of best friend pairs, and is designed with a mixture of photographs and fun illustrations to engage little ones and make them smile. With cute rhymes to read and share: Knife said to Fork: There's one better. I love it when we are together.' This is a great book to celebrate friendship and love in its many forms.
- Author BiographyRoger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful non-fiction early learning books. Roger lives in London and has three children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
- Author(s)Roger Priddy
- PublisherPriddy Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBest Friends
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPriddy Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width229 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.