All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Best Game Ever is a revealing look at the University of North Carolina Tar Heels' 1956-57 season, one of the most storied in college basketball history. From the first day of practice, when forward Lennie Rosenbluth predicted a winning season, to the final game, a triple-overtime victory over Wilt Chamberlain's legendary Kansas team, the season was later ackwledged to have been the start of college basketball hysteria t only on Tobacco Road, but nationwide. The 1956 - 57 Tar Heels finished a perfect 32 - 0. The only previous team in Carolina history to achieve perfection was the 1924 team, years before the NCAA Tournament was created.
- Author BiographyAuthor Adam Lucas is the publisher of Tar Heel Monthly, the nation's most widely read magazine devoted to University of North Carolina athletics. He is a past winner of the North Carolina Sports Columnist of the Year Award, and the featured columnist on TarHeelBlue.com.
- Author(s)Adam Lucas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight34 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byRoy Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.