All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionCome get your nasty on! With Best Gay Erotica 2014, lauded literati Larry Duplechan continues the grand Labonte tradition of serving up steaming man-on-man sex stories of the highest literary quality. Sometimes rough and always ready, Best Gay Erotica 2014, is filled with stories of rough riders, silver fox studs, and hustlers, as well as coming out and coming of age youth. Watch an all-too-willing sub hung from the ceiling and treated to a gang-spanking with a sweet ending in The Pinata Conquest by Boot LS. Huck Pilgrim lets you hear a cocky young shop-lifter whimper and beg as he endures the meaty punishment exacted by a muscle-daddy mall cop in Five Finger Discount . With guest judge Joe Mannetti (former erotic-video performer and Mr. International Daddy Bear) picking this crop of stories, you'll agree - he kws hot when he sees it. Pick up Best Gay Erotica 2014, but be sure to keep one hand free.
- Author BiographyLarry Duplechan is the author of five acclaimed gay novels, including Blackbird and the Lambda Literary Award-winning Got 'til It's Gone. He served as guest judge for Best Gay Erotica 2012 and is honored to continue the BGE series as an editor. Duplechan lives in a suburb of Los Angeles with his husband of 37 years and their Chartreux cat, Mr. Blue. His erotic art can be found at ChoklitDaddysSketchbook.blogspot.com. Joe Mannetti is an actor and LGBT activist. He obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Literature while living in New York. He is probably most publicly identified for his multiple Bear titles, including Mr. International Daddy Bear 2009, and for his work in the jizz biz performing as Joe Falconi. He lives in Los Angeles.
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCleis Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLarry Duplechan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.