All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionWho says you have to travel far from home to go on a great hike? In Best Hikes Near Columbus author Johnny Molloy details the best hikes within an hour's drive of the Columbus area perfect for the urban and suburbanite hard-pressed to find great outdoor activities close to home. Each featured hike includes detailed hike specs, a brief hike description, trailhead location, directional cues, and a detailed map.
- Author BiographyJohnny Molloy's outdoor passion started on a backpacking trip in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. In the ensuing three decades Johnny has spent most of his time hiking, backpacking, canoe camping and tent camping, parlaying his love of the outdoors into an occupation. The results of his efforts are over 45 books. His writings include hiking guidebooks, camping guidebooks, and paddling guidebooks throughout the Eastern United States. Though primarily involved with book publications, Molloy writes for magazines, Web sites and is a columnist and feature writer for his local paper. He continues writing and traveling extensively throughout the United States, endeavoring in a variety of outdoor pursuits. Johnny is based in Johnson City, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Johnny Molloy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Hikes Near Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight30 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.