All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn action-based plan for building the career of your dreams Best Job Ever! is the ultimate guide to creating your dream career and increasing your financial success by providing you with valuable and insightful career information, personal stories and examples of others who have successfully created their Best Job Ever! Written by a nationally recognized expert in career development, this book provides you with a concrete, step-by-step blueprint for revolutionizing your career and revamping your life. You'll find the motivation you need to climb out of your daily ruts as you dig deep to discover your personal motivation, financial needs, and career and life goals. This actionable guide gets you started right away as you explore various avenues for improvement whether that means re-engaging with the job you have, getting that promotion or making a career change. You'll learn how to overcome career fear, beat job boredom, find and follow your passion while advancing your skill sets and building a career and life plan. The stories will help you decide when to forge ahead with your current career, when to change tracks entirely and how to increase your salary while doing it. If a career change is in the cards, you'll learn how to make the transition with minimal disruption to your finances and emotional well being so you can get quickly get back on track to achieving your dreams. Do you currently love your job? Have you ever loved your job? Whether you're in the wrong career or just lost the passion somewhere along the way, this book gives you a clear action plan with step by step guidance to help you build the career and life you want. * Discover the principles of career development * Create a job that is meaningful and fulfilling * Increase Your Career Income * Minimize the financial impact of changing careers/What to do when you get laid off or fired. * Build the life and career you want and find happiness while doing it The vast majority of employees feel disconnected from their careers and dread going to work. Life is short! Don't waste your days in unfulfilling career when there are options out there to create the Best Job Ever! and find meaningful, fulfilling and financially rewarding work.
- Author BiographyD<small/small>. C.K. BRAY is a nationally recognized career and organizational development expert and corporate consultant who speaks and trains worldwide. Working with individuals and a variety of organizations ranging from Fortune 100 companies to Silicon Valley start-ups, he helps employees and leaders develop skills in leadership, success, engagement, and career development. He also provides free career advice at DrCkBray.com through his podcast, blog, and videos. Dr. Bray lives with his wife and six children in Arizona.
- Author(s)Dr. C. K. Bray
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight432 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.