Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionNorth, South, East and West, Scotland is a land of contrasts, with towering mountain ranges, rolling hills, sandy white beaches, rushing rivers, wild moorland and glassy lochs. From its islands and highlands to its lowlands and coastline, the country contains some of Europe's most breathtaking scenery. This beautiful book features stunning photography of all the key sights of interest, and plenty of unusual ones too.
- Author BiographyMichael Kerrigan lives in Edinburgh, where he writes regularly for the Scotsman newspaper. He is a book reviewer for The Times Literary Supplement and the Guardian, London. As an author, he has published extensively on both British and world history and prehistory. He has been a contributor to Flame Tree's Irish History and World History as well as to The Times Encyclopedia of World Religion. Dennis Hardley was born in blitz-sieged Liverpool in 1940, where he spent his teenage years doing odd jobs for The Beatles before becoming a Concorde engineer. Dennis first became a photographer as an RAF civilian in 1972, supplying pictures to The Scots Magazine. In 1973, he moved to Scotland with his family and established himself as a professional photographer. He has since driven over a million miles in his pursuit of photographing the Scottish landscape.
- Author(s)Michael Kerrigan
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width236 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Dennis Hardley
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.