All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom school yearbooks to graduation day, photographs are essential keepsakes for special days and achievements. The Best of Teen and Senior Photography contains all the tips and tricks for capturing a portrait that will please both the teenager and their family. Featuring the artistry of top portrait experts, this book showcases the blending of posing techniques with creative compositional design methods in order to capture each subject's full personality.
- Author BiographyBill Hurter is the editor of Rangefinder magazine and the author of The Best of Children's Portrait Photography, The Best of Portrait Photography, The Best of Wedding Photography, Group Portrait Photography Handbook, The Portrait Photographer's Guide to Posing, and Portrait Photographer's Handbook. He lives in West Covina, California.
- Author(s)Bill Hurter
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note275
- Weight489 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.