Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe most dynamic educational leaders today often are the teacher leaders working in classrooms. Throwing their classroom doors wide open to learners, peer colleagues, families, and community alike, today's teacher leaders are always on the lookout for ways to enhance their teaching practice - through the use of new techlogies, through professional development, through discovering and sharing the talents of the people living in their surrounding communities. In this new collection of stories by award-winning teacher leaders, authors Randi Stone and Prudence H. Cuper recognize the unique ways in which teachers serve as leaders within their schools and communities. The 41 stories in this volume will prove inspirational to all readers.
- Author BiographyRandi Stone is the author of nine Corwin Press books: Best Practices for Teaching Reading: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Social Studies: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Writing: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Mathematics: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, and Best Practices for Teaching Science: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do. She is a graduate of Clark University, Boston University, and Salem State College. She completed her doctorate in education at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell.
- Author(s)Prudence H. Cuper,Randi B. Stone
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.