All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Randi Stone as she visits the classrooms of award-winning teachers to observe their tried-and-tested best practices for teaching mathematics to elementary, middle school, and high school learners. Explore strategies for engaging students in math studies both before and after state tests as Stone's teachers demonstrate how to use animated learning icons, money-based systems, human number lines, 'sweet' solutions, and much more. Packed with lessons that work and ideas that will expand the instructional repertoires of new and veteran teachers alike, this book also features a special lesson study chapter that invites the reader to participate in a true win-win professional experience.
- Author BiographyRandi Stone is the author of nine Corwin Press books: Best Practices for Teaching Reading: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Social Studies: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Writing: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, Best Practices for Teaching Mathematics: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do, and Best Practices for Teaching Science: What Award-Winning Classroom Teachers Do. She is a graduate of Clark University, Boston University, and Salem State College. She completed her doctorate in education at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byRandi B. Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.