Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionProfiling the premier commercial and residential project accomplishments made throughout the world, this informative and exclusive insider guide instructs prospective urban developers on how to successfully develop architectural designs that are ecomically viable, aesthetically pleasing, and valuable to local communities. Generously illustrated with emphasis on sustainability and contemporary relevance, each featured project is either a winner or finalist for the prestigious ULI Award for Excellence--an annual prize based on financial viability, the resourceful use of land, overall design, and sensitivity to the community and environment. Accompanied by detailed photographic documentation, comprehensive development stories, project data, and ruminations on the challenges faced and lessons learned throughout the stages of planning and construction, this instructional manual is an invaluable resource for professional architects, urban planners, and real estate developers.
- Author BiographyThe Urban Land Institute (ULI) is a nonprofit research and education organization. It is located in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Theodore C. Thoerig
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Note200 colour photos & colour plans
- Weight1002 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.