All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCock Sparrer are widely considered to be one of the most influential streetpunk bands in history, and helped pave the way for the late-1970s punk scene and the significant Oi! subgenre. The band's fate has been to enjoy a career trajectory which is the polar opposite of that which the industry promotes and aspires to. Best Seat in the House tells the band's story from the perspective of drummer and driving force, Steve Bruce - from their beginnings in East London through Malcolm McLaren's attempts to mould them and into the 1980s and the reality of civvy street.
- Author BiographySteve Bruce is the drummer of Cock Sparrer. Lars Frederiksen is a guitarist and vocalist for Rancid. Garry Bushell is a journalist who sings in The Gonads and manages the New York City band Maninblack.
- Author(s)Steve Bruce
- PublisherCherry Red Books
- Date of Publication29/03/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCherry Red Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.