All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThese perceptive tales of frayed emotional bonds and shattering discoveries unfold in an intensely visual style of impressionistic details. Acclaimed stories by the influential Modernist author include Prelude, a reminiscence of her New Zealand girlhood, in addition to The Garden Party, How Pearl Button Was Kidnapped, Bliss, and others.
- Author BiographyAt the height of her artistic powers, Katherine Mansfield (1888-1923) succumbed to tuberculosis at the age of 34. The New Zealand - born author's popular short stories bear the marked influence of her tempestuous relationships within a bohemian literary circle that included Virginia Woolf, D. H. Lawrence, and Aldous Huxley.
- Author(s)Katherine Mansfield
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byEnda Duffy
- Introduction byEnda Duffy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.