All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals some of the stocks, and types of stocks, on the stock market that most professionals in the options contracts industry are trading options contracts on. This book teaches you about how important volume, liquidity, time decay, and bid to ask spreads are while trading options contracts on a stock. This book teaches you about how difficult it is to make profits with options consistently. The difference between this book, and many of the other options contracts books out there that are scams written by con artists, is that you can actually trust this book. This is a short book that gives you lots of info very quickly.
- Author BiographyDan Plouff has a bachelor's degree. He is the author of many short books, and long books, that have to do with business, the stock market, traveling, world religions, and how to do various different things. He is also a novelist. He has taken many business classes, has over a decade of experience with the stock market, and has spent over five thousand hours researching and trading stocks, options contracts, and Forex currencies. He knows how to help anyone to quadruple their money with stock options in under two days in a virtual trading demo account right after you buy his business books.
- Author(s)Dan Plouff
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.