All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest Synthetic Methods: Orgaphosphorus (V) Chemistry provides systematic coverage of the most common classes of pentavalent orgaphosphorus compounds and reagents (including phosphonyl, phosphoryl, and orgaphosphates), and allows researchers an easy point of entry into this complex and ecomically important field. The book follows the Best Synthetic Methods format, containing practical methods, synthetic tips, and shortcuts. Where relevant, articles include toxicity data and historical context for the reactions. Typical analytical and spectroscopic data are also presented to enable scientists to identify key compound characteristics. The book is a valuable companion to research chemists in both academia and industry, summarizing the best practical methods (often originating in difficult-to-access, foreign-language primary literature) in one place. It is ideally suited for those working on industrial applications of these compounds, including insecticides, herbicides, flame retardants, and plasticizers.
- Author(s)Dr. Chris Timperley
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc.(London) Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 600 illustrations
- Weight1400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine0 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.