All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.30
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.49
About this product
- DescriptionBest Tent Camping: Minnesota is a must-have guide to the best tent campgrounds Minnesota has to offer. This updated edition includes campground layout maps, directions to each campground, and descriptive profiles. Unlike other guides which merely list all campgrounds, Best Tent Camping: Minnesota profiles in detail the best sites in the state for campers who seek the serene and secluded. You'll find essential information about each campground (including season, facilities, rates, directions, GPS coordinates, and Web sites), as well as a description of the campground, the best sites, and nearby activities such as hiking, caeing, fishing, and mountain biking. Whether you are a native Minnesotan in search of new territory or a vacationer on the lookout for that dream campground, this book unlocks the secrets to the best tent camping that Minnesota has to offer.
- Author BiographyTom Watson grew up enjoying Minnesota's great outdoors. He's an active freelance photojournalist with many outdoor articles and photos in national publications to his credit. Besides hiking, he's also an avid sea kayaker. He currently lives, plays, and works out of Appleton, in western Minnesota.
- Author(s)Tom Watson
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBest Tent Camping
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content Note51 maps
- Weight257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.