All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.64
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.48
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.35
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionBest Walks of Geelong, the Bellarine & Surf Coast, a new book in Woodslane's hugely successful walking guides series, introduces the best walks for visitors and residents alike, ranging from leisurely beach-side strolls to the more rugged tracks deep in the bush. Detailed descriptions and maps help the reader explore the regions parks, bushland, rivers, coasts and most interesting urban areas. As with previous titles in the series, the book is richly illustrated with over 150 full-colour photographs and dozens of detailed maps. A summary table of walks indicating distances, facilities and highlights is included to help the reader find exactly the right walk for the occasion. Covers the full coastal stretch from the You Yangs Regional Park in the rth, along the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula and the Great Ocean Road, and then on to Torquay. Includes detailed coverage of the best walks in Geelong.
- Author BiographyJulie Mundy has been an international aid worker, inveterate traveller and keen walker for more than two decades. Married on a wild mountain in the Scottish Highlands, Julie is passionate about the outdoors and discovering interesting tidbits about the places she goes and people she meets. Based in Melbourne with her family for the last 12 years, Julie has loved uncovering the layers of this complex city in all its colours and seasons, and continues to be delighted by the hidden gems Victoria has to offer. She is also the author of Melbournes Best Bush, Bay & City Walks, published by Woodslane Press in 2010
- Author(s)Julie Mundy
- PublisherWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMona Vale
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWoodslane Pty Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.