All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionAt seventeen, Scott Coleman was living a charmed life. A talented young athlete with dreams of playing football for his favorite college, he had a supportive, faithful family who gave him a strong work ethic and kwledge of the gift of the grace of God. Even so, he w recalls that he completely bought into the lie of what happiness and success looked like wealth, health, parties, superstardom on the athletic field, and popularity kcking at his door. Everything changed for him, however, on a beautiful Sunday afteron, when he found himself face down in the water, paralyzed from the neck down after having taken a deep dive in shallow water while skiing. He believed at that moment that his life was over that he was headed straight to eternity. As he lay helpless, he found himself embarrassed that he had been so blessed and had taken it all for granted.Best When Broken shares the testimony of Scott's life and yet it is a story t about him, but instead about the grace of God. Through that grace, Scott has lived a wonderful life, filled with miracles produced by the love, prayers, and encouragement of those in his life. His testimony shows that every moment is a gift from God and that a relationship with Him can and will help overcome any disability or hardship.
- Author BiographySCOTT COLEMAN became a quadriplegic due to a water skiing accident at the age of seventeen. After months of rehabilitation Scott returned to high school and graduated the following spring. Four years later, he graduated from the University of Memphis with a degree in finance and economics and began a career helping families and small business owners diversify their investment portfolios. Scott currently lives in Olive Branch, Mississippi, with Linda, his wife of twenty-six years.
- Author(s)Scott Coleman
- PublisherWestBow Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestBow Press
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.