All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe Year s Best Recipes, Equipment Reviews, and Tastings This must-have collection of the best of the best is culled from the more than 1,000 recipes that appeared in print in our magazines and books and on our television shows in the past year. Here you ll find Mushroom Bisque, Semolina Gcchi, Huevos Rancheros, Grilled Fish Tacos, and Thick-Cut Porterhouse Steaks. Our best tastings and testings of the year are here, too. How much do you really need to spend on a carbon-steel chef s knife? Which presliced prosciutto provides the best balance of convenience and flavor? And what should you look for when buying food storage bags? For the answers to these questions and more, plus our best recipes of the year, look further.
- Author BiographyThis book has been tested, written, and edited by the test cooks, editors, food scientists, tasters, and cookware specialists at America s Test Kitchen, a 2,500-square-foot kitchen located just outside Boston. It is the home ofCook s Illustratedmagazine andCook s Countrymagazine, the public television cooking showsAmerica s Test KitchenandCook s Country from America s Test Kitchen, America s Test Kitchen Radio, and the online America s Test Kitchen Cooking School.
- Author(s)America's Test Kitchen
- PublisherAmerica's Test Kitchen
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica's Test Kitchen
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.