CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- SynopsisIn these 23 articles from the pages of Fine Woodworking magazine, you'll see bedroom furniture in a variety of styles. Pieces range from a graceful Queen Anne lowboy that serves as a dressing table to a spectacular sleigh bed. In between there are bureaus, tables, and a crib. In all, you'll find something here to grace just about any bedroom, whatever style it might be.,This guide shows how to build bedroom furniture in a variety of styles, ranging from a Queen Anne lowboy dressing table to a sleigh bed. Additional articles cover techniques such as making quarter-column to embellish a chest of drawers.
- AuthorFine Woodworking Magazine Editors
- Number Of Pages112 pages
- SeriesBest of Fine Woodworking
- Publication Date1997-04-01
- PublisherTaunton Press, Incorporated
- Publication Year1997
- Copyright Date1997
- Weight15.4 Oz
- Height0.3 In.
- Width9 In.
- Length11.9 In.
- LC Classification NumberTT197.5.B4B43 1997
- Dewey Decimal684.1
- Dewey Edition20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.