All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest edition of this popular title has been expanded and updated to include new material, making it an indispensable revision aid for dentistry students of all levels. Each chapter corresponds to a key area of dentistry, with exam-style questions designed to improve overall exam technique and build confidence. This new edition includes: over 370 questions, detailed explanations overleaf, useful hints and tips featured throughout, an efficient and user-friendly layout. This book will allow you to maximise your revision time and focus on improving specific areas of your kwledge as you prepare for upcoming examinations.
- Author BiographyDouglas Hammond BDS, MFGDP, MBBS, MRCS. Previously a lecturer at the Royal London Dental Hospital, Doug is now a Specialist Registrar in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery on the West Midlands rotation.
- Author(s)Douglas Hammond
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemono throughout
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.