All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiddy White Lenn brings out the real flavour of Ireland in this new cookbook series. One of Ireland's best-kwn food writers, she presents recipes from around the country featuring the finest and the favourites of traditional Irish cooking. From starters to puddings, you will find a delicious selection of recipes using the best of Irish ingredients: succulent salmon, creamy cheeses, nutty brown flour. Choose from Bantry Bay mussels, Dublin Coddle, Kerry apple cakes, traditional fruity barm brack -- the Hallowe'en favourite -- Guinness stew, Baileys cheesecake and of course the famous Irish Coffee. The book also contains related anecdotes, around the recipes, on Irish folklore and legends. All the recipes include metric, imperial and US measurements.
- Author BiographyBiddy White Lennon is a noted cook and personality, familiar to many people as Maggie from The Riordans. She is a founder member and currently Chairwoman of the Irish Food Writers Guild. Biddy is the editor and food writer of Irish Home Diary and writes regularly for Food and Wine Magazine. Her most recent book, Wild Food, is an exciting collaboration with Evan Doyle of the famous Strawberry Tree restaurant. As a judge on The Great Irish Bake-Off, Biddy displayed her passion for great food that can be cooked by ordinary people in their own homes.
- Author(s)Biddy White Lennon
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2002
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleBest of Irish S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2002
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anne O'Hara
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.