All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionBrochure design is a perennial in the world of marketing and graphic design, yet it can be challenging to execute successfully. This collection the best of the best brochure design into one stunning showcase, compiling hundreds of ideas, pages of inspiration, and armloads of advice for professional graphic designers and students alike. Using a clean, unfussy presentation, this book is a highly visual collection of ideas for everything from choosing type to photo treatments, and everything in between. This volume features winning brochures from a wide range of countries and clients, including corporate brochures and annual reports, product and service pieces, and brochures for organizations ranging from education and health care to arts and entertainment. Large, visually compelling photos bring the reader up-close and personal to the best examples of brochure design that he or she is likely to see. This compilation highlights the best brochures from the past four volumes, making it a compelling collection of work from internationally-acclaimed designers.
- Author BiographyJason Godfrey, of Godfrey Design, has designed books for publishers as well as artists catalogues and other handmade books. He studied at the Royal College of Art and has worked at Pentagram in London, Eric Baker Design Associates in New York and Hixo Inc. in Austin, TX. Wilson Harvey is an integrated design and marketing agency whose areas of expertise include technology, consulting, sport, investment, and publishing. Cheryl Cullen is a marketing and graphic design consultant. She is the author of a number of books, including Then Is Now and Identity Design That Works.
- Author(s)Cheryl Cullen,Jason Godfrey,Willoughby Design Group,Wilson Harvey
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGloucester, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1642 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.