All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.33
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $21.94
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionPristine beaches, stunning landscapes and real country towns: the Illawarra and Shoalhaven have all of these. This stretch of coast south of Sydney includes the vibrant city of Wollongong and the towns of Kiama, Nowra and Ulladulla, all offering a feast of history, music and art attractions. The region is rich in natural attractions: dramatic escarpment views, lush rainforest and rolling downs. Its waterways are especially magnificent, with a chain of sparkling beaches, Lake Illawarra, the mighty Shoalhaven River and the jewel of Jervis Bay. It's a great place to spend time out of doors, whether you're bushwalking, cycling, paddling or simply enjoying a picnic. If you kw where to look, there's fresh seafood, numerous cafes that make the most of the setting, and lots of produce markets. Now all of the region's key attractions and activities are detailed in Best of the Illawarra and Shoalhaven, illustrated throughout with full-colour photography and accompanying navigational maps. Every destination and activity is described and detailed to ensure that minimum time is wasted and maximum time spent enjoying the sights and things to do.
- Author BiographyJohn and Gillian Souter live in a village in Jervis Bay from where they enjoy the whole of the Shoalhaven and Illawarra region. They are keen walkers, having written books on walking in Europe as well as Woodslane guides Best Bush, Coast and Village Walks of the Illawarra and Best Bush, Coast and Village Walks of the Shaolhaven. They are also happy when cycling or paddling.
- Author(s)Gillian Souter,John Souter
- PublisherWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.