Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed media theorist and award-winning science-fiction writer Paul Levinson here brings his dual talents to bear on probing the hurtling information revolution, and the way it is transforming our lives. Computers as judges, books programmed to appeal to literally everyone's personal tastes, the civil rights of robots, the extinction of extinction via reclaimed DNA--these and many other cutting-edge themes are explored in the nine short stories and nine essays that comprise this extraordinary collection. In addition to writings that first appeared in publications ranging from Wired to Analog, this book also contains three never-before-published science fiction stories by Paul Levinson. A great introduction to a highly original, important, and captivating author.
- Author(s)Professor of Communication and Media Studies Paul Levinson
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Introduction byProfessor of Communication and Media Studies Paul Levinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.