CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.42
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
About this product
- DescriptionTHE GAME OF LOVE IS A DANGEROUS ONE IN THE COURT OF HENRY VIII...Betrayed by an ambitious father, forcibly betrothed to the handsome yet enigmatic Sir Jon Raemon, and soon to be bedded by the covetous King Henry, Virginia D'Arvall is the female pawn in a masculine game of desire, power and lust. Ginny is determined to keep her hour, but in these dangerous courtly games she will need to have her wits about her like never before. Will she realise that in Sir Jon she might just have all the love and protection she needs to survive?
- Author BiographyJuliet Landon is a professional embroiderer and lecturer, whose two disciplines go perfectly hand in hand. When she's not doing one, she's doing the other, often both on the same day. Her stories develop in her mind while stitches form on the fabric, and the one that wins depends on urgency and inclination. Juliet has been nominated for the Romantic Fiction Writer's Award, and she currently has at least another hundred ideas waiting to be released in the future.
- Author(s)Juliet Landon
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight190 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.