Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionAbused as a child, Emma Johnson spent most of her life trying to overcome feelings of guilt, shame, and worthlessness, and working through those damaging emotions with therapy. When the Penn State scandal broke, she realized just how little the public understood the pain that abused children endured. Often, the victims of sexual and physical abuse carry that emotional turmoil with them into their adult lives. Kwing that something had to be done, Emma made it her mission to educate others about the tragic consequences of abuse. Using Emma's own experiences and the stories of seven abused women, each of whom reveal their pain and their pasts in an effort to heal, author Laurel Hall aims to break the silence about abuse and to demonstrate the havoc such violence inflicts on people's lives. These are their stories.
- Author(s)Laurel Hall
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.